Here is our detailed Strategic Marketing Plan. These techniques are market tested and the key to getting our listings SOLD.
1. INTERNET PRESENCE – Since 92% of buyers use the internet to search for a home, you want to list your home with the team that has the best internet presence. We also place your home on all the other top sites, including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, Homes.com, and so much more!
2. PRICING – We know that if a home is priced wrong, nothing else will make a difference. The first thing we do is price your home correctly. We will provide information from the MLS, reviewing active, pending and past closed homes to see how it compares. Our goal is to get you the best price possible…by pricing to the current market conditions, we can get the maximum price in the shortest time frame. Here is a good analogy to think about pricing your home. If you are shopping for a gallon of Milk at the grocery store and there are three stores that have three different prices for the Milk i.e,.. $3.69, $4.50 and $5.75. Of course, you will choose the $3.69 gallon because of the price. If it’s the same milk only in a different package why would you buy their more expensive milk? The same goes for home prices. If a home for sale has 5 other competing homes, in the same area with similar upgrades and square footage, why would you choose the home that is overpriced?
3. STAGING – Staging can save you from costly price reductions. A staged home will sell for 17% more on average than non-staged homes, 95% of staged homes sell 87% faster than non-staged homes. As a free service to our clients, we walk through your home and discuss any possible needed repairs or cosmetic work. Also, we determine with you, if professional staging is needed or offer our suggestions on what you can do to “stage” your home. We can work with the furnishings you already have and just reposition to open up space more. Decluttering is very important an abundant amount of personal items will impair the buyer’s overall vision of the home.
4. PRE-INSPECTION – We recommend pre-inspections. We believe in a pro-active and informative approach when it comes to negotiating a purchase contract. Knowing any problems up front cuts down on unnecessary negotiations and stress on the seller and buyer. By doing your inspections before you put the home on the market, you will be in control of who makes these repairs. A lot of the time, buyers will ask for general contractors to do the repairs instead of a lower priced handyman service.
5. PHOTOGRAPHY – The language of real estate is photography and quality matters. We always hire professional photographers for every listing. No matter the size or price range. Today’s time-crunched consumers do a lot of their shopping online, and clearly, only the listings with eye-catching photographs will give them a reason to pause for a closer look. Good visuals have been valued supremely, through the ages, and like the old saying goes: “A picture is worth a thousand words” still rings true: Simply stated; Good, high-resolution photographs compel buyers, and not so good ones repel them.
6. WE SERVICE OUR LISTINGS – We hold an Open House the first weekend it hits the market. Personalized invitations are delivered to your neighbors by us. The Open House is advertised on the Nest Realty Website, MLS, Zillow and print medias. We host Broker Open Houses and “caravans’ where other Realtors in the area can view the listing. We send you weekly updates on the status of your listing and immediate showing feedback. Our goal is to provide clear and consistent communication so you are never left wondering!